Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day Off (Drive Day)


We spent the day on the road headed to Portland, OR to get the bulk of the drive to Sequim,WA out of the way. It was about 8 hours worth of driving. We stopped along the Hood River and had a quick dinner at Full Sail Brewery. We had a good meal and harassed the waitress. Some people take themselves to seriously. That would include myself.

When we arrived in Portland we went to the Good Foot Lounge had a couple of beers and played some pinball. After a day of travel I would have to say my hand eye coordination was not at it’s sharpest. We went downstairs to check out the open mike night and after a couple of local bands played we all had hit the wall and were ready to call it a day.

We went to another local spot in town to meet up with an old friend of Holden’s from Boulder who now resides in Portland.

I headed to a local hotel for a hot shower and some cable TV after a long day.

I woke up feeling recharged and ready to have a great show in Sequim tonight. Looking forward to seeing the coast.

We play Portland on our way back through. So I should get to see more of the area than I was able to last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment