Thursday, November 10, 2016

Jason and the Music Factory

So, Ok time for another update. Meant to do it sooner and even said I would! Oops! Life happens, you know? As Lennon said life is what happens while your busy making other plans. I didn't put the quote marks, because as I’m writing this I may have paraphrased it. Anyway, on with the show. You may or may not have noticed here all the small changes and some of the bigger changes too. It is to put all my “stuff” in one neato easy to use place. Giving you all the tools to get connected with me and find out about my oh so exciting life. Really its pretty good, but the last line was dripping with sarcasm. So lets get to moving. I’ve got stuff to do and so should you.

We have added Bands In Town and the mailing list to the right. Every form of social media I currently engage in are located to the right. If it says subscribe, like or whatever. Please take that nano second and do it. It will be fun! I promise I’m not from Nigeria in need of a loan. I’ll take the money if you want to give it, but no scam here. Just music and hopefully some fun. I won’t be selling your information to anyone. They can get their own damn list. Let's keep moving.
Representing Nashville in the Top 10 last week on N1M

I'm also starting a monthly Spotify playlist for your enjoyment. You can also find that on the bottom right of the page. It's music I'm currently enjoying - some new, some old and a little bit of everything in between. If you want to let me know what your currently listening to or want to recommend a band or song that you think I would enjoy please drop me a line. As you may notice my taste is pretty eclectic.

The easiest way to get here is redlightsymphony.com or jasonhumphrey.net or just bookmark it now. Either way the off ramp of the information super highway will drop you off curbside right here. A shrine to myself and all my greatness. As a living sign of my altruism to share my great gifts with you. Again, very heavy on the sarcasm. Try to keep up people and stay in a single file line. Onward thusly!

Soon I will be boarding a metal winged bird headed to a undisclosed location. It’s a dry, flat area of land with red dirt (think mars), to bring back a few tracks of music that you can enjoy in any digital medium of your choosing. Along with grooved vinyl polymers of which you can consume mass quantities. If you so choose. Let’s keep moving headed to our final stop.

Which brings us here to the final paragraph. Albums, tours and much more to announce as we get closer to the new year. I’m looking forward to visiting every country, state, city, village, town or neighborhood that will have me. More info soon!

P.S. That made me feel a little like Willy Wonka. Not the Johnny Depp one, but Gene Wilder, the good one. Where are my Oompa Loompas? Can’t get anyone to show up on time……..Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do...

Peace & Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment